May is National Cancer Research Month. One of my guest bloggers (David Haas) writes for The Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance and he recently sent out a request for us to spread the word of a fundraiser they are running for cancer research. It is called “Kick the Coffee for Cancer Research.” There are some simple graphics showing how much you can help by donating the cost of one cup of coffee to their fundraiser. Did you know that that the average American employee spends about $20 a week or $1000 a year on coffee? You could help by donating the cost of one cup of coffee. Every little bit helps.
- 2013 Sonoma County Farmers’ Markets | Sonoma County (Official Site) sonomacounty.com/blog/sonoma-co… 10 minutes ago
- RT @BerriePelser: Top story: Pinterest Partners With Brands to Add Information to Pins mashable.com/2013/05/20/pin…, see more http://t.co/gjxX3ep… 1 day ago
- Celebrating my birthday w/my favorite wine~La Fantasia #castellodiamorosa instagram.com/p/ZTteL9FmWl/ 1 week ago
- 14 Reasons No One Talks To You On Facebook marketingland.com/14-reasons-no-… via @marketingland 1 week ago
- Young Frankenstein: A Review wp.me/p1cpKi-cI 1 week ago